The Oriel Traditional Orchestra’s Data Protection Policy.
Oriel Traditional Orchestra is committed to protecting the privacy of all members.
This Notice (“Notice”) has been developed to ensure our members feel confident about the privacy and security of personal data and to meet our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (the “Data Protection Law”). Under Data Protection Law, personal data is information that identifies you as an individual or is capable of doing so (“Personal Data”).
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data:
– Name of parent /guardian and member
– Member’s Date of Birth
– Details that may be relevant to our care of member with regard to medical / learning / special needs
– Member’s address,
– Contact e-mail address,
– Contact phone numbers of parents / guardians / Members / emergency contacts
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence,
– Record of payments received for up to 7 years in accordance with Revenue Requirements
– We will NEVER collect or store bank account details.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We communicate and take instruction from parents / members / guardians in relation to the administration of the rehearsals / performances (e.g. schedule / calendar / important information relevant to rehearsal/performances). We will only discuss personal information with the member / parent / guardian.
Removal or Amendment of Personal Data
Oriel Traditional Orchestra assumes responsibility for keeping an accurate record of personal data once you have submitted the information. However, Oriel Traditional Orchestra does not assume responsibility for confirming the continued accuracy of your personal information. When practically possible if you inform Oriel Traditional Orchestra that your personal data is no longer accurate or up-to-date then appropriate corrective action will be taken.
You have the right to be given a copy of information held by us about you.
We will provide the requested information to you within thirty days of the receipt of a valid request in writing.
You have the right to access your data and to have any inaccuracies in the details we hold corrected.
You also have the right to have the information erased or removed if we do not have a legitimate professional reason for retaining it.
We will comply with any such valid requests within thirty days of the receipt of a valid request in writing.
Please send all requests to email@example.com
We reserve the right to request you to provide additional or supplementary information to enable us to identify your personal data and/or to verify your identity.
We shall vindicate all your rights under Data Protection Law. These rights are as follows:
(1) Your right to withdraw your consent to the processing of Personal Data at any time
(2) Your right to request from us access to personal data and to have any incorrect personal data rectified
(3) Your right to the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing
(4) Your right to have your personal data transferred to another service provider
(5) Your right to have personal data erased (where appropriate)
(6) Information on the existence of automated decision-making, if any, as well as meaningful information about the logic involved, its significance and its envisaged consequences
Vindication of your rights shall not affect any rights which we may have under Data Protection Law.
Generally accepted standards of technology and operational security have been implemented to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. It is a legal requirement to keep personal information confidential and only authorised personnel within Oriel Traditional Orchestra have access to this information.
Delay or failure on our part in enforcing any of our rights shall not constitute a waiver by us of our rights and remedies. If any part of this Privacy Statement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
How can you make a complaint about the Use of Personal Data?
Complaints on the use, retention and disposal of personal data can submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us via email: email@example.com